Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blog, Interrupted

I haven't been able to post as often as I'd like lately, mostly due to work. I've actually been doing a lot of work at home at night lately, which leaves me kind of drained on the writing front. Tonight, for example, I would really like to blog about the following topics:

1. The MRI I had yesterday. Interesting experience. No results yet. I could've tried to call my doctor today to get the scoop, but I was too busy at work. (By the way, I've been off the vicodin since Sunday night. No serious pain lately, except for in the morning, when it's still pretty excruciating. My tolerance level for pain is pretty high right now, though, and by lunchtime, it's been pretty much gone, so I'm laying off the painkillers.)
2. My New Crusade. (Aren't you curious? More on this later.)
3. The guy who tried to pick me up at the laundrobar tonight.
4. The slow and irritating death that my computer is going through, and what I'm going to do about it.

Look for posts on these and other utterly fascinating topics soon, but tonight I need to pack for my trip to Wisconsin for Serious Family Time. Stay tuned.

No comments: