Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another rough one . . .


O.K., trying to sneak in a quick post before the RWBF gets here. We are going on a kamikaze Valentine's date--meaning, neither of us made reservations anywhere, so we're just going out to hit the town hard and find somewhere to eat before the end of the night. That is our mission. (Yes, the RWBF was in the military. It comes out in little, funny ways.)

Anyhoo, I probably have a little bit of time, because the RWBF is always late. Hey, no one's perfect. It doesn't really bother me, because I'm not the most prompt person, either. Generally, he's not majorly late, and I've easily adapted--whatever time he gives me, I automatically tack on about 20 minutes, and it all works out fine. (We're talking about when he's coming over to my place, by the way, not when we're meeting out somewhere. Actually, that never really happens--he always comes to get me. So, never mind.) 

He's going to be here momentarily, though, so I have to keep this short. Just wanted everyone to know that they should stay tuned--I'm trying to pull myself out of my recent bout of writer's block, and the only way to do that is to write openly and frequently. So, please excuse the probable lack of polish on the next few entries as I try to write my way out of this slump.

No comments: