Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am lame

DAY 1--Politics

OK, I would LOVE to write a real post tonight, a post on politics as promised, but here's the deal.

I had a really long day at work, and then I came home and cooked dinner for a friend. Said friend is, at the moment, in my kitchen doing all the dishes, because I was DETERMINED I was going to blog as promised, regardless. And here I am, and I can't concentrate, because someone is in my kitchen doing the dishes I should be doing, and shortly we are going out to shoot pool. 

Also, politics is a tough topic to start with right now, not because I'm not happy with the state of affairs (because I am!! So happy!!), but because . . . well, come on. There are SO many political bloggers out there anymore, what's left to say? For now, let's just leave it at being happy, looking forward, anticipating the future, etc. . . . for the first time in a long time.

Tomorrow night I have no plans, personal-life-wise. Longer blog entry to come. At least I logged in tonight, and am making steps towards building the habit. That is key.

1 comment:

David said...

small steps are still good steps

i coulda blogged last night, but didn't