Sunday, March 30, 2008

A good excuse, for a change

So, this is just to let everyone know that the SXSW recap will not be posted today, surprise surprise. At least I have a good excuse this time. I have a short presentation to give at work tomorrow, and prepping for it is proving more time-consuming than I thought it would. Also, out of utter necessity (involving the IRS!! Scary, huh?), I had to go through and organize some paperwork this weekend. It's always something, isn't it? And unfortunately, I still don't feel all that organized. . . . Anyway, after tomorrow, things will calm down at work, and the RWBF will be out of town most of the week, so I will post the recap soon--no excuses. Please check back in soon. (And I realize that after the long delay, this better be a hell of a recap! I'll do my best.)

4 comments:

lulu said...

You know, Flip, it's just nuts how long presentation preparations take. I'm sitting in a Courtyard in Buffalo still feeling not-quite-there for a 1-hour presentation that I'm giving tomorrow. I've put in two working days. So delay away.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your presentation tomorrow. May the force be with you.

Anonymous said...

dear heather I wish you were here. I cant wait to see
you. hugs and kisses. from hannah rae

flipper said...

Hi Hannah Rae! I miss you too! Thanks for taking the time to write a note on my blog. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Love,
Heather